My cowboy! 我的牛仔!
Woody? What’s he doing in there? 伍迪? 他怎么會在這里?
There’s a snake in my boot. 我的靴子里有條蛇
There’s a snake in my boot. 我的靴子里有條蛇
Now, Woody... he’s been my pal for as long as I can remember... 好吧 伍迪... 從我記事起 他就一直陪在我身邊...
He’s brave, like a cowboy should be... 他和其他牛仔一樣...
and kind and smart, but the thing that makes Woody special... 勇敢 善良 聰明 而他的特別之處在于...
is he’ll never give up on you. Ever! 他永遠不會放棄你 永遠!
He’ll be there for you no matter what. 不管發(fā)生什么事 他一定會在你身邊
You think you can take care of him for me? 你能替我照顧好他嗎?
Ok, then. 那好吧
Oh, no! Doctor Porkchop is attacking the haunted bakery! 哦 不! 豬排博士正在襲擊鬧鬼的面包店!
The ghosts are getting away! Woody’ll stop them! 鬼魂要逃跑啦! 伍迪會阻止他們的!
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! 巴斯光年前來救援!
Look, Mommy! They’re all playing together. 媽媽 看啊! 他們在一起玩呢
Come on. Let’s get some lunch. 快來 吃午飯了
So long, partner. 老兄 保重