Relief 寬慰
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
It's a mercy you didn't go there!
幸好你沒去那兒!
It's fortunate you didn't forget.
幸好你沒忘。
It's lucky you turned off the light.
幸好你把燈關了。
Oh, thank heaven, he is back.
哦,謝天謝地,他回來了。
We can thank our lucky stars nothing has gone wrong.
謝天謝地沒有出什么毛病。
Well, I'm glad that's over.
好啦,我很高興那已過去了。
Well, thank goodness he's coming.
好啦,謝天謝地,他可來了。
What a relief!
真叫人寬慰!
That's a great relief.
這真叫人寬慰!
It was quite a relief when I heard the result.
聽說這個結(jié)果,令人十分欣慰。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
Thank heavens!
謝天謝地!
At last!
總算好了!
Boy, am I glad about that!
伙計,這事我真高興!
Glad it's all over.
很高興一切都過去了。
Thank God for that.
這事真是謝天謝地。
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
I was quite relieved when the plane landed safely.
飛機安全著陸時我感到如釋重負。
I'm extremely glad to hear about that.
聽說此事,我極為高興。
To our great relief, the rumor didn't go around.
使我們極感寬心的是謠言沒有流傳。
We were relieved to see you back safe and sound.
見您平安歸來,我們感到放心了。
Your Information really released me from anxiety.
你的消息確實讓我放心了。