a new world to call home. 讓我們找到一個新家園
We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, 我們和人類一起生活
but watching over them in secret, 藏身在人類世界里
waiting, protecting. 偷偷地看著他們,等待并保護他們
I have witnessed their capacity for courage. 我見識到他們的勇氣
And though we are worlds apart, 雖然我們有極大的不同
like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. 但是他們跟我們一樣 眼見不一定為憑
I am Optimus Prime 我是擎天柱
and I send this message to any surviving Autobots 我把這個信息傳遞給藏身在...
taking refuge among the stars. 各個星球的博派變形金剛
We are here. 我們在這里...
We are waiting. 我們在等待...
Can you shed any light on the recent, so-called alien activity in the area? 請你們談?wù)勛罱耐庑侨嘶顒?br />
Do you know what? I think that if there was some sort of an alien - infestation... - Yeah. 老實說...如果地球真的有外星人存在
They, the government, would be the first to let you know. The government would let us know. 政府一定會告訴我們
- I mean, this is America. - Yeah. 這是美國耶
You know, that's how we know we live in a free land, 自由之土
because there's no secrets. 沒有任何秘密
They'd say, "Hey! Duck and cover." 出了事一定會叫我們躲起來
Your head is kind of a different size than it is on television. 你本人比在電視上大很多耶