【預訂常用句型】:
(1)I would like to reserve a twin/ double room at your hotel for four nights from June8, 2002.
我想向你們旅館預訂一間雙人房,2002年6月8日入住,總共四天。
(2)Please reserve a single room under the name of Mr. Lin.
請以林先生的名義定一間單人房。
(3)What's the price difference?
兩種房間的價格有什么不同?
(4)A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
(5)If there are no room available for the above period, please inform me ASAP as I must look for another hotel.
如果在上述期間沒有空房,請盡快告知以便另尋旅館。
(6)I would like to book a flight to Paris on January 8 on Air France, First Class and round trip.
我要訂一張去巴黎的往返票,1月8日,法航,頭等艙。
(7)We do have a single room available for those dates.
我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。
(8)What is the rate, please?
請問房費多少?
(9)The current rate is$ 50 per night.
現(xiàn)行房費是50美元一天。
(10)What services come with that?
這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?
(11)By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。