Lesson28 About Ways to Contact You(Ⅱ)
關于聯系方式(Ⅱ)
491.When will you let me know the result?
你何時把結果通知我?
492.You will be hearing from us by next Saturday.
下周六前我們將通知你。
493.By the way,shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
順便問一下,我是寄信還是打電話通知你呢?
494.You'd better do it by mail.
您最好寫信給我。
495.It would be difficult for you to reach me by phone since I live in a student dormitory.
由于我住在學生宿舍,你打電話很難找到我。
496.I will look forward to hearing from you.
我將等候您的通知。
497.My postal address remains the same.
我的郵寄地址照舊。
498.You can reach me at any time at your convenience by dialing 3845520.
你可以在方便的時候隨時撥打3845520。
499.You can reach me in my office at this number 4426378 during the day.
你可以在白天打電話到我辦公室找我,號碼是4426378。
500.You can call me at my home at 5395178 in the evening.
你可以晚上打電話到我家,號碼是5395178。
501.I'll contact you by next Saturday.
我將于下周六前與你聯系。
502.If we decide to hire you,we will notify you by mail.
如果我們決定聘用你,就寫信通知你。
503.Thank you very much for your consideration.Then I will wait to hear from you.
謝謝你的關照,那么我就等候你的通知吧!
504.Thank you.I will be expecting your call.
謝謝你,我就等候你的電話。
505.I will write to you within a day or two.
一兩天內我將給你一個書面答復。
506.You will hear from us soon.
你很快就能收到我們的答復。
507.Do you have my number?
你有我的電話號碼嗎?
508.Do you have my postal address?
你有我的郵寄地址嗎?
509.My address and telephone number are written on my resume.
我的個人簡歷寫有我的通訊地址和電話號碼?
Dialogue A
(I=Interviewer主試人 A=Applicant受試人)
I:Any questions you would like to ask me?
A:When will you let me know the result?
I:You will be hearing from us by next Saturday.By the way,shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
A:You'd better do it by mail.It would be difficult for you to reach me by phone since I live in a student dormitory.
I:All right.That's all for you.I've got some more candidates to interview.Thank you for coming.
A:Thank you very much,Mr. Wilson.I'll look forward to hearing from you.Good-bye.
I:Good-bye.
Dialogue B
I:Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
A:By mail,please.My postal address remains the same.
I:May I call you at your home about your final decision?
A:You can call me at my home at 5395178 in the evening.
I:I'll contact you by next Saturday.Thank you for your interest in our company.
Notes 注釋
You'd better do it by mail.您最好寫信給我。
had better do something 表示建議,勸說;最好……
You had better take a raincoat.你最好帶上雨衣。
2.I will contact you by next Saturday.
我下周六前與你聯系。
3.Thank you for your interest in our company.
感謝你對我們的公司感興趣。
4.by the way 順便問一下如:
By the way,do you smoke?順便問一下,你抽煙嗎?
Words and Expressions
result n.結果
dormitory n.宿舍
postal a.郵政的
address n.地址
convenience n.便利,方便
dial v.撥號,撥打電話
contact v.接觸,聯絡
look forward to 希望,期望