1."Use you knife,man!" ordered the British officer nearby. “嗨,用刀子割!”旁邊的英國軍官命令道。
2.Hurry up,man. 嗨,快點。
3.We have won the match,man! 啊,我們勝利了。
九、boy表示高興、興奮、驚奇等,可譯為“嘿、哇、哼、怎么樣”等。
1.Boy, oh, boy! Our team's going to win!How fantastic? 哇,怎么樣!我們隊要贏了!真是太好了!
2.Boy!This soup is good,Mama! 嘿,媽媽,這湯好得很。
3.Oh, boy!I just had a wonderful dream! 嘿,我剛才做了個好夢!
十、此外還有:
ha(驚奇、疑惑、鄙視)aha(得意、驚奇、嘲弄、滿意)
hey(喜悅、打招呼)hell(喜悅、驚奇、打招呼)
sh(制止、引起注意)why(吃驚、抗議)
nonsense(胡說) Good heavens(驚異、不高興)
1.Ha! Pround as these nobles are,he is afraid to see me. 哈!這些貴族盡管傲慢,他卻害怕見到我。
2.The trousers are all right, now the waistcoat, aha, right again. 褲子合身;再請穿上背心試試;啊哈,也很合適。
3 Hey!I didn't expect to meet you here. 嗨,我沒想到會在這兒遇到你。
4.Hello? Yes, this is Professor Hunter's house. 喂,是的,這兒是亨特教授的家。
5.They were about to go down. When Tum suddenly whispered. "Sh!Keep still. Don't move!" 他們正想再下去,這時托姆突然低聲道:“噓,安靜,別動!”
6 Why, what's the harm? 咳,這有什么害處呢?
7."Nonsense," the king shouted."My cook is the best cook in the world." “胡說!”那國王喊道,“我的廚師是世界上最好的廚師。"
8."Good heavens! Listen to that silly child, "said the father. “天哪!聽聽那傻孩子在瞎說些什么!”孩子的父親說。