W: hello, is this the ABC company?
M: yes, may I help you?
W: we have just arrived from Tokyo only …looking for a reserve car of your company. All of above, we cannot find it.
M: what is your reservation number?
W: our reservation number is J-221.
M: let me see. Oh, yes, we have your reservation number.
W: you mean you haven’t arranged any car?
M: I’m sorry to say no.
W: here I’ll take taxi instead, how do you refund us?
unit 9 we cannot find your name
M: do you have a reservation?
W: yes, here’s confirmation slip.
M: I’m afraid we have no reservation by this name.
W: no reservation? Where been? Do you have any rooms available?
M: I’m afraid all the rooms are fully booked.
W: you mean we can’t stay in this hotel tonight?
M: you are right. We have no more rooms available for tonight.
W: then would you recommend any other nearby hotel?
M: ok, I’ll call ahead.
We cannot find a reserve car. 我們找不到預訂的車。
W: Hello, is this the ABC company?
你好,是ABC公司馬?
M: Yes, may I help you?
是的,我可以為你效勞嗎?
W: We have just arrived from Tokyo only …looking for a reserve car of your company. All of above, we cannot find it.
我們剛剛到達東京,想找在你們公司預訂的一輛車。以上都找遍了但是找不到。
M: What is your reservation number?
你們的預訂號碼是多少?
W: Our reservation number is J-221.
我們的預訂號碼是J-221。
M: Let me see. Oh, yes, we have your reservation number.
讓我查查。噢,是的,我們有你們的預訂號碼。
W: You mean you haven’t arranged any car?
你是說車你們還沒有安排?
M: I’m sorry to say no.
很抱歉地說沒有。
W: Here I’ll take taxi instead, how do you refund us?
現(xiàn)在我會搭出租車,你們要怎么退款給我們?
We cannot find your name. 我們找不到你的名字。
M: Do you have a reservation?
你們預訂了嗎?
W: Yes, here’s confirmation slip.
是的,這是確認單。
M: I’m afraid we have no reservation by this name.
恐怕我們沒有這個預訂人的姓名。
W: No reservation? Where been? Do you have any rooms available?
沒有預訂?哪里才有?你們還有空房間嗎?
M: I’m afraid all the rooms are fully booked.
恐怕所有房間都被訂滿了。
W: You mean we can’t stay in this hotel tonight?
你是說我們今晚不能住在這個酒店?
M: You are right. We have no more rooms available for tonight.
你說對了。今晚我們沒有空房間了。
W: Then would you recommend any other nearby hotel?
那你可以介紹附近其它酒店嗎?
M: Ok, I’ll call ahead.
好的,我先打個電話。