我們希望這件令人不快的事不會影響我們今后的生意合作。
A: We are sorry for our fault.
我們對我方的錯誤深表歉意。
B: I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望這件令人不快的事不會影響我們今后的生意合作。
A: Thank you for your understanding.
謝謝您的理解。
第二句:We have cooperated for a long time.
我們合作這么長時間了。
A: I am sure we will make it up as soon as possible.
我確信我們會盡早彌補。
B: That's nice.
這很好。
A: We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望這次事件不會影響我們今后良好的貿易關系。
B: Of course not. We have cooperated for a long time.
當然不會,我們合作這么長時間了。如果對方發(fā)生了錯誤,不要一味地窮追猛打,應該彼此理解,這是一個增進感情的機會,不要錯過。要記住任何人都會有犯錯的時候。
1.其他表達法:
We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
我們希望此事能夠得到圓滿的解決。
I wish that this business would bring benefit to both of us.
希望這筆生意能夠給我們雙方都帶來好處。
2.make up 彌補;組成;化妝;整理
組成
These nine planets, together with the sun, make up what is called our solar system.
這九大行星和太陽一起組成了所謂的我們的太陽系。
彌補
Their research shows that a less than perfect woman can make up for her shortcomings with more education.
他們的研究表明,一個稍不完美的女人可以通過更多的教育來彌補她的缺陷。
化妝
As women age, many like to wear make up in order to retain their youthful appearance.
為了保有年輕的外貌, 許多女人一上年紀就喜歡化妝。
整理
May I make up the room now?
我現在可以整理房間嗎?