在塘沽裝貨比較合適。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中國公司一名業(yè)務員與日本公司的經理在北京飯店就裝運港問題進行了洽談。
We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以選擇天津作為交貨港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕頭改為黃埔交貨怎么樣?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您堅持把大連定為裝運港,對嗎?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
現在可以把黃埔定為裝運港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我們總希望用較大的港口作為裝運港
We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我們希望把上海定為裝運港是由于它離貨物產地比較近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
將裝運港由汕頭改為珠海對我們來說問題不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。
What's your unloading port please?
你們的卸貨港定在哪里?
It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。
We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我們認為把倫敦作為中國茶葉的卸貨港,很難讓人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我們的大多數客戶離天津較近,所以選擇了塘沽作為卸貨港。
There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因為上海的船次多,我們把這里定為卸貨港。
We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我們愿意把卸貨港由東京改為大阪十)付款payment terms
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我們今天談談付款條件怎么樣?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我們不能接受其他的付款條件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。
Words and Phrases
payment terms 支付條件,付款方式
the mode of payment 付款方式
flexible 靈活的,多變的