1. Hey when you get a second... stop looking at my boobs.
嘿,當你有點空時…… 別老盯著姐的胸部。
2. Why is every inbred rich guy named William?
為什么含著金湯匙出生的有錢人都叫威廉。
3. Crew necks are for squares and Mormons。
圓領衫是給"飛機場"和摩門教徒穿的。
4.I wear knit hats when it's cold out. You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay.
姐戴帽子擋酷寒,二貨戴帽學酷玩(英國酷玩樂隊)。
5 .You have tattoos to piss off your dad. My dad doesn't know he is my dad.
你的紋身是想氣死你,我爹壓根不知他是我爹。
6.I guess I am your BFF...Broke Friend Forever.
我猜我是你的BFF(原指Best Friend Forever),永遠的破產朋友。
7.Might as well face it.You and I are on our own。
還是面對現(xiàn)實吧,我們要靠自己。
8.Every thing is big to Han.
對于韓老板來說,任何東西都很大。(諷刺韓老板矮小)
9. With that smile and my bad heart, Iwill die trying。
你這嫣然一笑讓我想入非非,我定會幫你。
10.Everyone’s as judgmental as me。
大家全都愛吐槽。
11.They're shooting a TV show here, and the back of my head or the side of my boob is gonna be in it!
他們要在這里拍電視劇,我的后腦勺或者半邊胸到時候可就上鏡啦!