臺詞賞析:
Ha! Did you see what I just did there?
看見我剛做的事了嗎
You're a reindeer.Yeah, I know.
你是一頭馴鹿 是的 我知道
You can fly!I know!
你能飛 我知道
You're amazing! I know!
你太棒了 我知道
Check it out, Sauerkraut.
看著吧 老外
I can hover, roll and zing.
我能懸浮 空翻 嗖一下
Zing? Zing! Bam!
嗖一下 嗖一下 嘣
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name is, um, uh, Prancer.Prancer?
我的名字叫做 飛天 飛天
It's a family name.
這是我的姓氏
Oh, don't listen to them.
別聽他們瞎說
You saved our lives and we'll never forget you.
你救了我們的命 我們絕不會忘了你
Have a merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂
Are you sure you don't need my help?
確定不需要我的幫助嗎
Oh, no thank you. You've done more than enough.
不 謝了 你已經幫了我們很多了
Look, we'll take it from here.
看 我們從這里走
The reindeer comes with us.
馴鹿跟我們一起走
Uh, what do you think?
你覺得呢
You want an honest answer or a Christmas answer?
你想聽真話還是想聽假話
Uh, Christmas answer.
假話吧
It's gorgeous.Manny?
這太棒了 曼尼
Have you seen Peaches? I can't find her anywhere.
你見過桃桃嗎 我到處都找不到她
And Sid, Crash and Eddie are gone, too!
還有席德 克拉蘇和埃迪都不見了
Last I saw them, they were trying to figure out how to get off Santa's Naughty List.
我最后一次見到他們 他們都在想怎么 把自己從圣誕老人淘氣榜上除名
What Naughty List? I made it up!
什么淘氣榜啊 我瞎編的