我知道你是誰 福爾摩斯先生
The moment you said your name, I knew.
你一說你的大名我就知道了
Sherlock Holmes!
夏洛克·福爾摩斯
I've been on your website loads of times.
我經常上你的網站
You are brilliant. You are. Proper genius.
你智慧過人 簡直就是個天才
"The Science of Deduction." Now that is proper thinking.
演繹法 這才是真正的推理
Between you and me, why can't people think?
我們就來說說 人們?yōu)槭裁淳筒粫伎?/p>
Doesn't it drive you mad?
你不因此惱怒嗎
Why can't people just think?
為什么人們就不會動動腦子呢
Oh, I see, so you're a proper genius, too.
我明白了 這么說你也是個天才咯
Don't look it, do I?
看起來不像吧
Funny little man, drives a cab.
不過是個不起眼的滑稽的哥
But you'll know better in a minute.
不過很快自會見分曉
Chances are, it'll be the last thing you ever know.
這可能是你有生之年所知的最后一件事
Who are you?
你是誰
Nobody.
誰都不是
For now.
目前為止
But I won't die a nobody. Now will I?
但這下我是一舉成名了吧
Two pills.
兩枚藥片
There's a good pill and a bad pill. You take the good pill, you live.
一個有毒 一個沒毒 選對了就逃過一劫
Take the bad pill, you die.
選錯了就必死無疑
And you know which is which.
你能分辨出來
Course I know.
那是當然
But I don't.
我卻不知道
Wouldn't be a game if you knew.
你都知道了還算什么游戲
You're the one who chooses.
就是讓你來選
It's not a game. It's chance.
這不是游戲 是運氣
I've played five times. I'm alive.
我都玩了5次 還活著
It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess.
福爾摩斯先生 這不是運氣 而是博弈
It's a game of chess with one move and one survivor.
只需一步 決出勝負
And this, this is the move.
而這就是那致命的一步