你就不能放過我一晚嗎
Yellow Dragon Circus, in London for one day.
金龍馬戲團 只在倫敦公演一天
It fits.
時間上吻合
The Tong sent an assassin to England...
幫會為了把殺手送來英國
Dressed as a tightrope walker. Come on, Sherlock, behave!
殺手假扮成繩索舞者嗎 得了 夏洛克 別鬧了
We're looking for a killer who can climb, who can shin up a rope.
那個兇手能夠飛檐走壁攀爬繩索
Where else would you find that level of dexterity?
除了馬戲團哪去找這么靈活的人
Exit visas are scarce in China.
中國離境簽證很難拿到
They need a good reason to get out of that country.
沒有充足理由根本別想出國門
All I need to do is have a quick look around...
我只要迅速地四處看看就好
Fine. You do that, I'll take Sarah for a pint.
行 你去就是 我?guī)赛c小酒
I need your help.
我需要你的幫助
I do have a couple of other things on my mind this evening.
我今晚還有別的事要顧及
Like what?
還能有什么事
You are kidding?
你說笑吧
What's so important?
什么這么大不了
Sherlock, I'm in the middle of a date.
夏洛克 我在約會
You're going to chase some killer while I'm trying to...
你去抓殺手好了 而我...
What?
你要干嘛
While I'm trying to get off with Sarah.
想給莎拉留下個好印象
Hey,ready?
準備好了嗎?
Yeah.
當然