https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems51.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
I see you've written up the taxi driver case.
你把血腥的哥那起案子寫進了博客
Er...yes.
是吶
A Study In Pink.
粉色研究
Nice.
真想得出來
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,
是嘛 粉衣女郎 粉色箱子
pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
粉色手機 從頭到尾都是粉色 你喜歡嗎
Um...no. Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
不 為什么 我可是一個勁地夸你
Flattered?! "Sherlock sees
夸我 夏洛克能在瞬間
through everything and everyone in seconds.
看穿萬事萬物
What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is
但令人難以置信的是 他對某些領域
About some things.
表現(xiàn)出的極端無知
Hang on a minute, I didn't mean that...
等下 我不是那意思...
Oh, you meant "Spectacularly ignorant" In a nice way
那你的"極端無知"也是在夸我咯
Look, it doesn't matter to me
聽著 我不關心
who's Prime Minister or...
首相是誰
Yeah, I know.
好吧
who's sleeping with who...
或是誰和誰有一腿
Whether the earth goes round the sun.
或是地球繞著太陽轉
Not that again! It's not important!
又來了 這無關緊要
Not impor...?!
啥
It's primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
連小學生都知道 你怎么會不知道
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
就算我以前知道 那也早被我刪除了
Deleted it?
刪除是啥意思
Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense
聽著 我的大腦就像一個硬盤
to put things in there that are useful. Really useful.
只會存放有用的東西 真正有用的東西
Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.
普通人一般都是滿腦子垃圾
That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?
關鍵時刻大腦就不起作用了 明白嗎
But it's the solar system!
但這是太陽系啊
Oh, hell! What does that matter?!
見鬼 這到底有什么關系啊
So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon,
地球是繞著太陽轉 就算是繞著月亮轉
or round and round the garden like a teddy bear,
甚至是繞著公園轉啊轉 像只泰迪熊似的
it wouldn't make any difference!
也和我們沒有半毛錢關系
All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots!
我只在乎工作 不然大腦就要生銹了
Put that in your blog!
都寫進你的博客去吧
Or, better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world!
要是你不添油加醋就更好了