https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems83.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Jim Moriarty. Hi.Jim?Jim from the hospital?
我就是金·莫里亞蒂 你好 金嗎 醫(yī)院里見的那個金嗎
Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression?But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.
難道我真的如此令人過目即忘 不過 這不正是我求之不得的么
Don't be silly. Someone else isholdingthe rifle.I don't like getting my hands dirty.
別干傻事 遠處有人舉著步槍呢 我可不想臟了手
I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.
我給過你提示 夏洛克 只字片語 關于我在這物欲橫流的世界里的游戲
I'm a specialist, you see.Like you.
我是個專家 明白嗎 如你一般
Dear Jim...please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?
親愛的金 你能為我排憂解難 除掉我情人那令人討厭的姐姐嗎
Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?
親愛的金 你能為我排憂解難 讓我銷聲匿跡到南美去嗎
Just so.Consulting criminal.
正是如此 犯罪顧問
Brilliant.Isn't it?
不可思議 不是嗎
No-one ever gets to me.And no-one ever will.
從來沒人能逮到我 以后也不會有
I did.
我做到了
You've come the closest. Now you're in my way.
你是最接近的 如今你有點礙手礙腳了
Thank you Didn't mean it as a compliment.
謝謝 我可不是恭維你
Yes, you did.
當然是
Yeah, OK, I did.But the flirting's over, Sherlock.Daddy's had enough now.I've shown you what I can do.
好吧 就算是 想入非非到此為此 夏洛克 我可玩夠了 我的厲害你已經見識過
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems,even 30 million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
我拋棄的那些人 那些小問題 甚至是那三千萬英鎊 都不過是拉你入局的誘餌
So take this as a friendly warning... my dear.Back off.
所以接受我善意的警告 親愛的 放棄吧
Although I have loved this,this little game of ours.
雖然我樂此不疲于你我間的這個小游戲
Playing Jim from IT.Playing gay. Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
裝作信息部的金 裝作是同志 你喜歡我撩內褲那一下嗎
People have died.
已經死人了
That's what people do!
人人都會死
I will stop you.
我要阻止你
No, you won't.
你阻止不了
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
You can talk, Johnny boy.Goahead.
你自己說吧 小約翰 說呀
Take it....that?
給你 什么
The missile plans.
這就是導彈計劃嗎