影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 影視原聲 > ?新福爾摩斯(3季全) >  第107篇

《新福爾摩斯》第107期:當畢生所愛離你而去

所屬教程:?新福爾摩斯(3季全)

瀏覽:

2018年05月05日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems107.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
This the file on Irene Adler?
這是艾琳·阿德勒的檔案
Closed forever.
永久封檔
Iam about togo andinformmy brother — or, if you prefer, you are —
我正要去通知我弟弟 或者你愿意的話 由你去說
that she somehow got herself into a witness protection scheme in America.
她在美國申請到了證人保護計劃
New name, new identity. She will survive and thrive...but he will never see her again.
新名字 新身份 她會健康地活著 但他永遠都見不到她了
Why would he care? He despised her at the end.
他會在意么 最后是他摒棄了她
Won't even mention her by name, just 'The Woman'.
提起她都不說名字 只是說"那個女人"
Is that loathing or a salute? One of a kind, the one woman who matters.
那是厭惡還是贊揚 獨一無二 唯一讓他在意的女人
He's not like that. He doesn't feel things that way, I don't think.
他不是那種人 我覺得他不會有這種感覺
My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective.
我弟弟的大腦堪比科學家或哲學家 可他選擇當名偵探
What might we deduce about his heart?
關于他的內心 我們能推論多少
I don't know.
我不知道
Neither do I. But, initially, he wanted to be a pirate.
我也不知道 但他最初的愿望是當一名海盜
He'll be OK with this — witness protection, never seeing her again — he'll be fine.
他應該可以接受證人保護計劃 再也不能見面 他不會有事
I agree. That's why I decided to tell him that.
我同意 所以我決定這樣告訴他
Instead of what?

那事實是什么

She's dead. She was captured by a terrorist cell in Karachi two months ago and beheaded.
她死了 兩個月前 她被卡拉奇的一個恐怖組織俘獲 被砍頭了
It was definitely her? She's done this before.
確定是她本人嗎 她耍過一次詐
I was thorough this time.
這次我保證萬無一失
It would take Sherlock Holmes to fool me, and I don't think he wason hand, do you?
想騙我得夏洛克·福爾摩斯親自出馬 可我覺得他并不在場 對吧
So...what shall we tell Sherlock?
所以我們怎么對夏洛克說

 

 

點擊查看 BBC《新福爾摩斯》全季 更多精彩內容

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思蕪湖市頤景灣畔(天門山東路)英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦