今晚我們會為您開一個歡送會。
If there's opportunity, please come again. You'rewelcome anytime.
如果有機會的話,請再來。隨時都歡迎您。
Drop in again whenever you are free.
有空請再來。
Mr.Pan would like to present you with this small memento and brochure to remember yourvisit.
潘先生要送給您這個紀念品和小冊子作為您此次來訪的紀念。
Mr.Bush would like to express his gratitude for your visiting us today.
市什先生對您今天來訪表示感謝。
I Please allow me to escort you to the entrance.
請讓我送您到門口。
Please follow me. I'll guide you to the exit.
請跟我來,我?guī)コ隹凇?/p>
I look forward to hearing from you in two weeks.
希望兩個星期之后能得到您的消息。
Look forward to seeing you again.
盼望再次見到您。
Have a nice trip.
希望您旅途愉快。
Drive carefully.
小心開車。
I wish you all the very best.
希望您一切都好。
Goodbye, and all the best!
再見,祝您一切都好!
Please allow me to escort you to the entrance. A car is waiting for you.
請讓我送您到門口。汽車正在等您。
Thank You. I have really enjoyed my visit. I'm glad I could meet you all. You were very kind andhelpful for me.
謝謝你,我這次來很愉快。很高興能見到你們大家,你們對我都很好,幫助也很大。
I'm sure all the staff was very glad to see you, too.
我肯定所有的同事也很高興見到了您。
I hope you can visit our company some day.
希望有一天你們也能來我們公司看看。
Perhaps in the spring of next year. We're planning to send a delegation to Los Angeles to dosome market research.
也許明年春天吧。我們正在計劃派一個代表團去洛杉磯做一些市場調(diào)查。
Guest: Do let me know when you are there. I hope to be able to reciprocate the warmhospitality accorded me during my stay here.
如果你們?nèi)チ四莾旱脑?,一定要告訴我。我希望能夠回報我在這期間你們所給與的熱情款待。
It's very kind of you. By the way. Mr. Pan would like to present you with this small mementoand brochure to remember your visit.
您太好了。對了,潘先生要送給您這個紀念品和小冊子作為您此次來訪的紀念。
Thanks a lot. Goodbye.
太感謝了。再見。
Goodbye.
再見。