初次見面寒暄
A:Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from London? I am the manager of Hong Da Trading Company. My name is Zhou Shan.
打擾了,請問您是來自倫敦的史密斯先生嗎?
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhou? I'm glad to meet you.
你好,周先生。很高興見到您。
A:How do you do! Welcome to Dalian.
您好!歡迎您來到大連。
B:Thank you. It's very nice of you to meet me at the airport.
謝謝。謝謝您來到機場接我。
A:You are welcome. May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang? Miss Sun is our sales manager.
別客氣。請讓我為您介紹我的同事孫芳,她是我們公司的銷售經(jīng)理。
B:Nice to meet you, Miss Sun.
很高興見到您,孫小姐。
A:Nice to meet you, too. I have heard a lot about you.
我也很高興見到您。早就聽說過您。
B:Thank you.
謝謝。
A:Did you have a good flight?
您旅途愉快嗎?
B:Not bad. There was a dense fog in London, so the flight was delayed several hours.
還好。由于倫敦大霧導致飛機晚點幾個小時。
A:I'm sorry to hear that.
很遺憾。
C:How long did the flight take?
飛機飛了多長時間?
B:16 hours non-stop.
16小時沒停歇。
C:It must be a very tiring trip.
那您一定很累壞了。
B:It is.
是的。
A:So you need a good rest after such a long flight. We don't stand in your way.
長途旅行后需要好好休息。我們就不占用您的時間了。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。