Our first guest is an actress, a singer,a dancer and a business mogul.
我們的第一位嘉賓是一名演員 歌手 舞者以及商業(yè)巨頭
Please welcome the one and only Jennifer Lopez.
有請獨一無二的詹妮弗·洛佩茲
Hi.Wow, look at you.How are you, I saw Portia on the way in.I know, she was running out, she said hi.
嗨 哇 穿得真漂亮 最近好嗎 我進來時看到了波西婭 我知道 她剛出去 過來打個招呼
You look fantastic. - Thank you.And you always have crazy good nails.
你看起來真美 -謝謝 你的指甲也一直那么好看
What's going on here?-That's Tom Bachik. - Wow, that takes a while.
這是怎么弄的 是湯姆·貝齊克那做的 -哇 花了很久吧
A-check, B-check.You know I never asked him how to say his name.
巴齊克 貝齊克 我從沒問過他名字該怎么念
How long does that take? - I've known him for more than five thousand years.
花了多久 -我認識他都很多年了
And they, did they just glue right on?
他們是直接用膠水沾上去的嗎
Yeah! Yeah, they just little stones, I like to play.-You look fantastic. - Thank you.
對 沒錯 這些小石頭 我喜歡玩它們 你看起來太美了 -謝謝
You look fantastic in the golden Globes the other night,
金球獎那晚你也很美
That was quite a dress.Thank you! Thank you.It's Zuhair, right? It's Zuhair.
那件晚禮服簡直了 謝謝 謝謝 是祖海家的 對嗎 是祖海
Who is she! Who is that?Look at that. - Very glamorous, aren't you.
她是誰 那姑娘是誰 看啊 -非常耀眼 是吧
Boy, you know how to pose, that is like, like...I practice before in the mirror.
你很會擺造型 這看起來像 這之前我在鏡子前練習過
Just really quickly, not like for hours, just like for a second.
很快的 沒有花很久 就幾秒
That's smart, cause you wanna...They can see the picture, then you look mess, and they like,
真聰明 因為你想 別人會看到照片 如果你看起來一團糟 就會有人說
"Why did she stand like that! Uhw!",
為什么她要那么站 太難看了
Your mother will ask you, "Why you stand like that",
你媽也會問你 你為什么那么站
and that's terrible.Was there something pocking you right there?
太恐怖了 這里是有什么東西嗎
Yeah, it was an underwire.It looked like it...um, I feel bad for you.
對 那是鋼托 看起來 呃 我都為你覺得難過