Um, but see it's what the whole movie about, too.There is nothing wrong with that,
但是整部電影也是圍繞這個展開的 這又不是什么問題
And you talked about that in this issue of "Self' magazine.
你在這期"悅己"雜志里也提過這件事
There is nothing wrong with that.There is nothing wrong with that?
這沒什么問題 沒問題
No I hated that they have like a label for a women
我很討厭他們給女人定標簽之類的
Who would dating a younger guy.
就因為她們和比自己年紀小的男孩約會的話
If a younger guy is interested in you,What's the big deal?But we...
假如年輕點的男孩對你有興趣點話 那又怎么了 但我們
What's the word for a man who was like after a younger girl.
有說過什么來形容追年輕姑娘的男人嗎
That's right.I'm not after younger guys, if younger guyslikes me,
沒錯 我又不是專門和年紀小的男孩約會 如果他們喜歡我的話
Then that's one thing, you know.
那是另一回事了
But there are like guys who just go after younger women,
但有些男人就是喜歡追年輕的女士
They have no name, no label.No, and they've been doing it forever.
他們就沒有人說 也不會被貼標簽 沒有 而且他們一直這樣
And then you can date one person, label? Right?
而你只要和一個人約會 立馬就被定標簽了 對吧
And also maybe that's just the person you happen to get alone with,
也可能正好這個人 和你合得來
and even it is more than one person,it doesn't mean you should be labeled.
即使不止一個人 也不意味這你就該被貼上標簽
I agree. - It just means that's who you are connecting with.
我同意 -這僅僅表明你和這些人有聯(lián)系
I think there's just a little bit of imbalance, they're not fair.
我覺得還是有點不平衡的因素 不公平
First of all, you are 45, is that right? - Yes
首先 你45歲了 是嗎 -是的
And you don't look 45, look at this!Thank you!Thank you!
你看去沒有45歲 看這照片 謝謝 謝謝