But so she is there.Is she not like an angel?
那就是她 她看起來多像是天使
So she's the whole night, she's like, she's like this.
所以她整晚都這樣笑 就像這樣
'Cause she knows people are taking pictures of her.I obviously don't.
因為她知道人們在拍她 我顯然不知道
I learned... I learned my resting face is just a scowl.It's just...
所以我就沒控制住我的表情 我繃著張臉 就像
And I learned you could see that I have what I'm calling it add-risk-chin.
然后你們也可以看到 我把它叫做"高危下巴"
Isn't that a good section?I don't humiliate that sea level it just double itself.
這部分是不是還行 我不保持水平 還會出現(xiàn)雙下巴
I become the dinosaur in the Jurassic Park, just "Ffff"
我成了侏羅紀公園的恐龍
So, I'm like... No idea people taking pictures.
我壓根沒想到有人偷拍
I'm pounding red wine.And I... I thought it was free.
我一直在喝紅酒 我以為是免費的
And I want... I get red wine tea for right up the gate,you know. Yeah.
然后我就去門口拿紅酒 你知道的 對
Like just first, like sniff of Merlot. Just true blood mouth.
先聞一聞墨爾樂紅葡萄酒 然后張開血盆大口
I look like I'm feeding. And I'm eating popcorn.
我就一直在吃 吃爆米花
The way I think we all eat popcorn, which is...
我覺得大家吃爆米花都這樣
You know, ever since you kind of start out,you kind of like lying to yourself, like "Oh".
你知道的 你一旦開始吃了 你就自欺欺人
Like one piece at a time, you know. Then And then you get a little more real.
就吃一小塊 你懂的 然后開始多吃一點點
Right?And eventually you just like, you get real real,and just like "Ahh!"
是吧 最后就變成大口大口地吃了 就這么大口
Like I've split my lip trying to get one more corn.It's true. It may dumb out.It is true.
我張大嘴想多吃一些 真的 就怕漏出來 這是真的