I believe he believes that he was a real priest.There's something going on here.Was he a real priest?
我相信他自己會相信他是個牧師 因為他腦子里想著這件事 他是真的牧師嗎
He was likely just show how much will pay attention to the key scenes in this movie.
他是想要驗證下到底有多少人認真看了 這部電影的關(guān)鍵場景
Why would you think that he was a real priest?
你為什么認為他是一個真的牧師
He definitely was a real priest.I know you were.All right.I talked to him.
他當然是個真的牧師 好的 我和他聊過
All right.Listen.I have a little gift for you all.
聽好了 我準備了一份小禮物給你們
As we got a break.I like to give gift when people come in,
因為我們要插播廣告了 有嘉賓來了 我就愛給他們禮物
So you can pass this down everybody has,your name on...and you'll find the right one.
你們可以互相傳一下 禮物上有你們的名字 所以你們能夠找到屬于自己的禮物
I take Pattinson's.Here you go.Yes,this is cool.
我要Pattinson的 給你們 好棒 棒極了
I gonna say team Ellen.Ashley.This is adorable.
我想要說Ellen黨 Ashley 太可愛了
what did you say you saw it,said team Ellen?
當你看到T恤上面寫的字時 有說Ellen黨嗎
Look at it quickly.No no.not team Ellen.
非常快的掃一眼 不 不是Ellen黨
Seen there's a team Jacob and team Edward,so anyway,all right,we have a little scene
你們看到的是Jacob黨和Edward黨 不管怎樣分 我們都會合演一個片段
that we're gonna perform for your probably be your next movie part 2
可能會在《破曉》下集播出哦
I'm pretty sure it will be.we are gonna film here,because I don't have the time to go location stuff like that,
嗯 我相信會的 我們得在這兒演 因為我可沒那個閑工夫去片場
So we are film it now and you'll put it in the next movie,we will be back.
我們在這拍 你們得把它放進下部戲里面 馬上回來