dialogue
英語情景對話
A:Hello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.
A:史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。
B:Hello! Mr. Wang. this is Smith.
B:你好,王先生,我是史密斯。
A:I'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had yesterday.
A:我打電話感謝你昨天為我所設的豐盛晚餐。
B:lt's a pleasure.
B:不必客氣。
A:I'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again sometime.
A:今晚我就要回中國了,希望有機會再度相見。
B:I hope so.
B:我也希望有機會再度見到你。
A:I appreciate all help of you during my stay here.
A:衷心感謝我在此逗留期間,你對我提供的所有幫助。
B:Don't mention it.
B:不必客氣。
A:Please let me know when you go to China and let me be of some assistance to you.
A:你到中國時請一定告訴我,好讓我給你提供點方便。
B:Yes, I will. Have a nice flight back.
B:我會的,祝你回程一路平安。
A:Thanks, good-bye!
A:謝謝,再見!
B:Good-bye!
B:再見!