我來取我的衣服。
2. OK, wait a minute.
好的,稍等。
3. I'll get them for you.
我給您取去。
4. We've ironcd them for you already.
我們已經熨燙過了。
5. Please check and see if there is any damage.
請檢查一下看是否有損壞。
6. I'm afraid that a button is missing.
恐怕這里掉了顆扣子。
7. It will be ready soon.
馬上就好。
8. Would you like to have a look?
您需要看一下嗎?
9. Is it to your satisfaction?
還滿意嗎?
1O. There is still a stain on the shirt.
襯衣上還有個污點呢。
11. I think the stain was from the sugar.
我想那應該是糖漬。
12. And there you go.
然后就是這樣了。
13. This is a membership card.
這是一張會員卡。
14. You can get a 20 percent discount next time.
下次來能打8折。
15. Hope to see you again.
希望下次光臨。
16. We will provide the best service.
我們將提供最好的服務。
17. Well,oh my God,there is another problem.
噢,恐怕又有一個問題。
18. I am awfully sorry.
非常抱歉。
19. It's been several days now; I am not sure.
已經過了幾天了,我不確定。
20. I'm terribly sorry.
非常抱歉。
21. We forget to sew the button back on.
忘記給您縫上去了。
22. We can not get the stain off the shirt.
襯衣上那個污點去不掉了。
23. The sugar was burnt during the dry-cleaning process.
在干洗的過程中,糖糊掉了。
24. I know little about that. Is there a remedy for it?
我不知道會這樣,有什么可以補救嗎?
25. Please tell us about the stains before the drycleaning next time.
請下次干洗前告訴我們那是什么污點。
終極加油站:
stain(污點)remedy for(補救)get sth. off(去除)iron(熨燙)20 percent discount(八折)membership card(會員卡)