1. How's your married life?
你婚后生活怎么樣?
2. Tom date around a lot.
湯姆和好多女人來往。
3. He is a real playboy.
他真是個花花公子。
4. We just don't get along.
我們倆合不來了。
5. We are not a well-matched couple.
我們倆不是很般配。
6. I'm separated from my wife.
我和我妻子分居了。
7. I'm a family-centered person.
我是個顧家的人。
8. She wants to start a family.
她想要個孩子。
9. He split up with his wife.
他與妻子離異了。
1O. It is going from bad to worse.
越來越糟。
11. Don't break my heart.
請不要傷我的心。
12. Do you two fight?
你們吵架嗎?
13. Yes, we fight a lot.
嗯,我們常吵架。
14. I don't love my wife any more.
我不再愛我的妻子了。
15. My wife's cheating on me.
我老婆有外遇。
16. We had a falling-out.
我們感情不和。
17. We don't get along anymore.
我們再也不能在一起了。
18. I've changed my mind.
我已經改變心意了。
19. We had a big disugreement.
我們之間意見分歧很大。
20. You're not the same as before.
你和以前不一樣了。
21. Are you seeing someone now?
你現在是不是和誰交往呢?
22. I don't see eve io eye with my wife.
我和妻子沒什么共同語言。
23. Helen always rowed with her boyfriend about a mere trifle.
海倫總是為一點小事與男友爭吵。
24. If my husband cheated on me or treated me badly,I would get a divorce.
如果我丈夫欺騙我或者對我不好,我就會和他離婚。
25. He doesn't look like a guy who'd ever cheat on his wife,does he?
他不像是那種會對妻子不忠的人,是嗎?
終極加油站:
married life(婚后生活)well-matched(很般配)separated(分居)split up(離異)family-centered(顧家)cheating on(外遇)disagreement(分歧)row with(爭吵)