1. Your family need to develop an autonomous unit.
你的家庭需要獨立。
2. You will not be dependent on Mom.
你們不應該依靠婆婆。
3. You must be in charge of your child's care.
你必須負責照顧孩子。
4. Living with my mother-in-law drives us crazy.
和婆婆住在一起使我抓狂。
5. Living with her has been a financial problem.
和她住一起有經濟問題。
6. The wives probably have more reason to complain.
媳婦可能有更多抱怨的理由。
7. Mothers are likely to feud with a daughter-in-law.
婆婆可能與媳婦起沖突。
8. They struggle to achieve the same position.
她們努力得到相同的地位。
9. She begrudges attention my son gives to me.
他討厭兒子關注我。
1O. My daughter-in-law is so cold towards me.
我的媳婦對我很冷。
11. I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding here.
恐怕這有點誤解。
12. I ask for your mercy.
求你寬恕我。
13. They had been isolated.
她們被孤立。
14. How can you ever forgive me?
你怎樣才能原諒我呢?
15. I'm worried sick about her health.
我很擔心她的健康。
16. Mom,I shouldn't have done that.
媽媽,我不該那樣做的。
17. Wives are still usually in charge of the cooking.
媳婦負責做飯。
18. You're going to be the death of me.
你要把我氣死了。
19. Son is feeble and incapable.
兒子無能懦弱。
20. Mother is crazy in action.
婆婆舉止瘋狂。
21. Family is harmonious.
家庭和睦。
22. The relationship is very complicated.
關系很復雜。
23. My mother-in-law is constantly telling us how to raise our baby.
婆婆總告訴我怎么樣帶孩子。
24. My husband and I are newlyweds living with my mother-in-law and it's driving us crazy.
我和丈夫新婚同婆婆住,真令我瘋了。
25. Please help us get out from under my mother-in-law's iron thumb.
請幫助我逃出婆婆的魔掌。
終極加油站:
dependent(依靠)in charge of(負責)drive crazy(抓狂)complain(抱怨)misunderstanding(誤解)mercy(寬恕)forgive(原諒)