01. Being a 3S lady is like drowning, a really delightful sensation after you cease to struggle.
當一個剩女,好比溺水而亡。到了停止掙扎之后,就會有那真正快樂的感覺了。
02. I hope I meet somebody I want to marry soon, otherwise I'll end up an old maid.
我希望能快點遇到一個合適的結婚對象,不然我就會孤老終生了
03. My requirement is very simple: to find a man who really loves me.
我的要求非常簡單:找一個真正愛我的男人。
04. I am so frustrated to fail the date again.
這次約會又失敗了,真讓我沮喪。
05. Since women no longer rely on men, they can live well by them selves.
如今,女人們已經不再依靠男人養(yǎng)活,她們自己也可以生活得很好。
06. I believe in pure love.
我只相信真愛。
07. Maid that laughs is half taken.
少女露笑臉,婚事半成全。
08. It is better to remain single than settle for someone incompatible.
寧可單身也不愿意隨隨便便就嫁人(寧缺毋濫)。
09. Sometimes we can tell whether we have chemistry within just a few minutes.
有時候我們只需要幾分鐘的時間就能判斷兩個人是否情投意合。
10. Since you are footloose and fancy-free, you can do whatever you like.
你是自由身,沒有愛情的羈絆,想做什么就做什么。
11. I like Tom but he didn't ask to see me again, so I guess he's not interested. I suppose I'll just stay a singleton all my life.
我其實很喜歡湯姆,但是他沒有約我再見面。我猜他一定是對我沒興趣吧。我可能要一輩子單身了。
12. Being a singleton is solitary, but splendid.
單身雖然孤單,但同樣精彩。
13. Singles are happy to be single, believing they are more open to new expenences.
單身有單身的好處,他們相信單身的人更愿意接觸新鮮事物。
14. 78 percent of singles believe they are as fit as, or even more fit than their "coupled" peers physically.
78%的單身者認為他們的身體健康程度比起那些已婚的同齡人毫不遜色,甚至強過他們。
15. The majority of singletons feel more financially secure than the couples they knew.
大部分單身者感覺比起已婚的人,他們在財務方面更有安全感。
16. Many 3S ladies turn to the Internet for easy access to seek their Mr Rights.
很多"剩女"轉而投向網絡這個便捷的平臺來尋找愛人。
17. She is such a warm-hearted woman that she is very keen on matchmaking.
她是個非常熱心的人,常常幫別人做媒。
18. I will walk you down the aisle someday.
總有一天我會把你嫁出去的。
19. How many people did you invite to your wedding shower?
你邀請了多少人去你的告別單身女子派對呀?
20. I am married and have a wonderful family. But before I met my husband, I was a singleton for a few years.
我結婚了,有一個美滿的家庭。但在遇到我丈夫之前,我也單身了幾年。