英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 初級口語 > 2分鐘英語 >  第96篇

2分鐘英語課堂:留言 Leaving Messages in English

所屬教程:2分鐘英語

瀏覽:

2016年02月03日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
Is Heather Home?

希瑟在家嗎?

(Hold phones)

Laura : Hello?

勞拉:喂?

Eric : Hi! Is Heather there?

誒力克:嗨,希瑟在嗎

Laura : May I know who’s speaking?

勞拉:請問你是哪位

Eric : This is Eric Martin.

誒力克:我是誒力克·馬丁

Laura : Heather's not here right now.

勞拉:希瑟現在不在

Eric: Do you know when she’ll be back?

誒力克:你知道她什么時候回來嗎

Laura : She went to the store to buy some groceries. She might be back in another 20 minutes. Would you like to leave a message?

勞拉:我去商店買東西去了。大概20分鐘后就回了。你要留言嗎

Eric: Yes, would you please tell her Eric Martin called?

誒力克:好的,麻煩你告訴她我打電話了好嗎

Laura : Sure. I'll tell her you called once she’s back.

勞拉:好的,她一回來我就告訴她

Eric: OK. Thanks.

誒力克:好,謝謝

Leaving a Message at an Office.辦公室留言

(Please hold phones)

Lisa: Hi! Can I speak to Mr. John Cain?

麗薩:請幫我呼叫一下約翰·該隱嗎

Deck: I’m sorry. He just left for a meeting. Is it something urgent?

德克:抱歉,他剛去開會了。有什么急事嗎

Lisa: Well, I just need to ask him something about the printing job he gave us. Could you take a message for him?

麗薩:恩,我想問問他關于他給我們的繪畫工作的事。你能幫我給他留言嗎

Deck: Yeah, sure!

德克:好的

Lisa: Okay, just let him know that the design hasn’t arrived yet, and we can’t keep the schedule if it doesn’t reach us within 2 hours.

麗薩:好,麻煩你告訴他如果設計方案兩個小時內沒到,我們就不能按時交工了

Deck : Alright, I will tell him that.

德克:好的,收到

Asking to Leave a Message.

請求留言

(Hold phones)

Laura: Hi! May I speak with Mr. Martin?

勞拉:請幫我呼叫馬丁先生

Lisa: Mr. Martin is not at home. May I know who’s calling?

麗薩:馬丁現在不在家。請問您是哪位

Laura: It’s Laura Pattinson. When can I talk to him?

勞拉:我是勞拉·蒲定孫。他什么時候回來

Lisa: I’m not sure when he’ll be back. Do you want to leave a message?

麗薩:我不太確定。你需要我?guī)湍粞詥?/p>

Laura: Yes, please. Could you remind him about tomorrow’s Association party? It’s important for him to be there on time.

勞拉:好的,你告訴他明天的聯誼會。請他務必按時參加

Lisa: Alright. I’ll let him know.

麗薩:恩,好的,我會告訴他的

Forgot to Read the Message?

忘記讀取留言

Laura: Hey! Why weren’t you there at the party?

勞拉:嗨,你怎么沒去晚會

Eric: What party?

誒力克:什么晚會

Laura: I left a message with your wife asking you to be there at the Association’s party. Didn’t you get it?

勞拉:我向你的妻子留言告訴你務必參加聯誼會。你沒有收到?

Eric: Ooops. She always pens down the messages for the calls I get in the day. I forgot to read yesterday’s.

誒力克:天啊,她總是把當天的留言記下來,我忘了看昨天的了

Laura: Fantastic! You just missed one of the most important business events!

勞拉:怎么這樣?你錯過了一場最重要的商務會議

Eric: Never mind! There’ll be many other opportunities.

誒力克:沒關系,還有機會

Vocabulary

Groceries : Food, fruits or other things you eat that you can buy from a grocery store or a supermarket.

Pens down : Pen down is to write down. Sometimes people also say jot down.

Association : An association is a group of people who’ve come together for some common goal.

Opportunities : Opportunities are happenings or incidents which you can benefit from in some way if you take the right action.


用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思上海市匯眾公寓英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦