超市服務
1.Welcome to our supermarket.
歡迎光臨我們超市。
2.Would you please deposit your bag at our checkroom?
請到寄存處寄存您的包。
3.We have a special shelf for discountable goods.
我們有專門擺放減價商品的貨架。
4.The check-out stand is at the entrance.
收款臺在進口處。
5.With a price tag on everything, it is quite convenient for customers.
每件商品上都有價格標簽,這樣對顧客很方便。
6.We change our goods regularly.
我們定期更換我們的商品。
7.If you decide to give it up, would you please replace it?
如果某件商品您不想買,請放回原處好嗎?
8.We will refund you if the purchase has any quality defect.
如果所購物品存在質量問題,我們將退款給您。
9.My bag please. Here's my ticket.
我取包。這是我的寄存牌。
10.The checkers are very busy at the moment. I'm afraid you'll have to queue up.
收款員現(xiàn)在很忙,恐怕您得排隊等一會兒。
11.Can I sample a strawberry?
我可以嘗一下草莓嗎?
12.Is this cantaloup fresh?
哈密瓜新鮮嗎?
13.Could you give me some advice in buying sweets here?
能給我點建議買什么糖好嗎?
14.Could you put the eggs in a separate bag?
你能把雞蛋單獨放一個袋子嗎?