你好,雪莉。這是你的房子嗎?
Yes, Changmin, welcome to my home.
是的,昌珉,歡迎來到我家。
It's good to see you again.
很高興再次見到你。
It's so nice that you could make it to my wedding.
你能來參加我的婚禮,真好。
It's an honor to be here, Sherry.
很榮幸來到這兒,雪莉。
I'm really happy for you.
我為你感到高興。
Thanks so much. I've got to run now,...
非常感謝。我得走了。
...but my sister can let you know about the schedule.
…但是我的姐姐會讓你了解婚禮進程。
Okay, sounds good.
好的,聽起來不錯。
Hey, Changmin. Glad you could come.
你好,昌珉,很高興你能來。
You're a bit early.
你也蠻早到的。
The wedding will begin in about 30 minutes.
婚禮大約將在30分鐘后開始。
Make yourself at home.
請隨便點,別拘束。
Well, I figured if I came early I might be able to say hello to Sherry beforehand.
嗯,我想如果我早來,我可以事先向雪莉問好。
That's great.
太好了!
There will be a reception at the Emerald Hotel starting at 3:00 today.
今天在翡翠飯店有一個招待宴會,將在三點開始。
Okay, I'll be there for sure.
好的,我會去的。