上次我沒有抱怨。
I guess there are usually a lot of cabs lined up here.
我猜通常這里有很多出租車排隊。
I'd definitely like to get to my room as soon as possible.
我想盡快回我的住所。
Don't mention it.
別那么客氣。
I believe the taxi stand is just over here on the left.
我認(rèn)為這里的出租車??空驹谧筮?。
Yes, that looks like it over there.
是的,看起來就在那里。
So which hotel are you staying at this time?
這次你住哪個酒店?
The Belmont for now;...
貝爾蒙特酒店…
...the same one I stayed at last time I was here.
…和上次來這里住的一樣的。
Okay, I've heard that's a nice place.
好的,我聽說那里不錯。
I think so.
我也覺得。
This one is our cab.
這是我們的出租車。
That's good.
是的。
I can imagine.
我猜想到了。
We need to go to the Belmont Hotel, please.
我們需要去貝爾蒙特酒店。
Okay, ma'am, let me pop the trunk for you.
好的,女士,讓我來為你開車。
Thank you.
謝謝。
I really appreciate your coming here to meet me today.
我很感激你今天來看我。
It's my pleasure.
這是我的榮幸。