I'm not used to dealing with international clients. Any suggestions?
我不習慣應對國際客戶。有什么建議嗎?
I've heard it's good to start with small talk before you get down to business.
我聽說在開始談正事之前,先開始閑聊會很好,
Americans respect directness, but other cultures may not.
美國人喜歡直率,但其他的文化可能不會。
Is it appropriate for me to call him "Mr." or should I use "Señor"?
那我稱呼他“先生”合適嗎?或者我應該使用“紳士”?
I think Mr. is the safer title to use.
我覺得先生是比較適合的。
I'm also worried I might not understand his accent.
我同樣擔心或許我不理解他的口音。
I guarantee you won't understand everything. But don't worry.
我保證你肯定不可能完全理解,但是別擔心。
Just ask him to repeat or clarify and concisely summarize your notes before you hang up.
只要要求他重復或澄清,并且在你掛電話之前簡明扼要地總結筆記就可以。
重點詞匯與短語:
guarantee: 保證
summarize:總結
worry about: 對...表示擔心
appropriate for:對...而言是合適的
deal with sth: 處理
get down to:著手...