下午好!
I have an appointment with Mr. Miller.
我與米勒先生有個約會。
Please, take a seat.
請坐。
Mr. Miller is taking a conference call at the moment.
米勒先生正在參加電話會議。
Mr. Miller, are you free?
米勒先生,你有空嗎?
You may go in now.
您可以進去了。
How do you do, Miss...
你好,…小姐
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name.
很抱歉,我沒記住您的名字。
Linda Strait.
斯特雷特琳達。
Please call me Linda.
請叫我琳達。
A pleasure to meet you, Linda.
很榮幸認識你,琳達。
I hope you have a chance to look around our beautiful city before you fly back.
在您乘坐飛機回去之前,我希望您有機會參觀我們美麗的城市。
How was the flight coming here, by the way?
順便問一下。
It was fine.
航班幾點到達?
I thought I might be late because the flight was delayed by the miserable weather back home.
我覺得可能會晚點,因為回國的航班由于惡劣的天氣而晚點。
But the pilot somehow managed to make up the time.
但是飛行員正在設法補上這段時間。