what you're thinking and feeling?
你在想什么,感覺怎么樣
All the time.
一直問
I actually do wanna know what you're thinking andfeeling.
其實我也挺好奇你的想法和感覺
How sad am I? Yes, so tell me first.
我真可悲啊,是啊,不如你先說
What? Tell me first.
什么,你先告訴我
I think I'd better get dressed. What? Why?
我還是去穿衣服吧,什么,為什么
Uh, because...
因為...
I've got friends coming over,
我約了朋友來
and as a host, I should probably wear clothes.
作為主人,總得穿件衣服
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎,對
Why do you do that? Well, you know.
那是為什么,你懂的
It's proper? Kind of.
比較妥當,差不多
Oh, fuck.
該死
Thought you might have bailed.
還以為你不來了呢
Sit down.
坐吧
Vodka or whiskey?
伏特加還是威士忌
Uh, you go ahead.
你喝吧
Come on. You can be a good boy downstairs, not up here.
拜托,你在樓下裝乖就算了,在這兒不用啊
Seriously, I'm good.
真的,我不用
Whiskey, I think.
威士忌吧
So what's your good news?
你的好消息是什么
I wanna know what we're celebrating.
我想知道我們在慶祝什么
Why did your, uh... why did your date ditch you?
你的男伴為什么甩了你
I asked you first. I did, downstairs.
我先問的,我在樓下就問了
He works on the Hill.
他在國會工作
Some staffer or something.
工作人員之類的
I don't know. I think he's a glorified gofer.
我也不清楚,可能就是個普通職員
A friend set me up with him.
一個朋友介紹的
So I said he should come tonight, keep me company.
我說他今晚可以過來陪我
But all he wanted to do was schmooze.
但他只想和我閑扯
So I brought him into the women's bathroom,
我就帶他去了女盥洗室
told him he was being an asshole.
跟他說他是個混蛋
He told me I was being childish.
他反過來說我幼稚
So I slapped him.
我就扇了他一巴掌
You slapped him?
你扇他耳光
Yeah. Big red hand mark right across his face.
沒錯,臉上五道紅指印
I think he was embarrassed to be seen by the Schmoozerati.
我想他怕被人看見丟臉
So he left.
所以就走了
And that is the last time
這是我最后一次
I go on a date with a guy who wears a flag pin to work.
和戴國旗胸針上班的人約會了
I'm one of those guys who wears a flag pin to work.
我也是其中之一