第四部分 旅游實用句
1.For transit passenges, the re-boarding time is9:30 p. m.
1.過境游客請于晚上9點30分重新登機。
2.Where is the CAL transfer desk?
2.請問華航的轉機柜臺在哪里?
3.When shall I re-board the plane?
3.請問我什么時候要重新登機?
4.When is the boarding time?
4.登機時間是什么時候?
5.When will the transit flight take off?
5.請問轉機班機什么時候起飛?
6.Is this the right lounge for TG 635?
6.請問這是TG635航班的候機室嗎?
7.All connecting passengers are requested to the proceed to Gate 8.
7.所有轉機的旅客請往8號登機門。
8.Passport, please.
8.請出示護照。
9.Here you are./Here is my passport.
9.在這里。
10.Please give me you disembarkation card, and let me see you passport.
10.請給我看一下你的入境證和護照。
11.What's the purpose of your visit?
11.你此行的目的是什么?
12.Sightseeing.
12.觀光。
13.I 'm here on business trip.
13.我是來洽談商務的。
14.How long are you staying here?
14.您要在這里待多久?
15.A month or so.
15.一個月左右。
16.Where are you going to stay?
16.您會住在哪里?
17.A hotel downtown.
17.市中心的一家旅館。
18.I will stay at a friend's place.
18.我住在朋友家。
19.Have you been to Italy before?
19.你來過意大利嗎?
20.No, this is my first trip here.
20.沒有,我第一次來。
21.Are you traveling alone?
21.你一人獨行嗎?
22.I'm with my husband.
22.我跟我先生一起來。
23.Any relatives here?
23.你在這有親戚嗎?
24.Is your family going to join you in the UK?
24.你的家人隨后會來英國嗎?
25.Are you with a group?
25.你是跟團來的嗎?
26.Do you have a return ticket?
26.你有回程機票嗎?
27.Which country do you come from?
27.您從哪個國家來的。
28.I'm from Taiwan.
28.我來自中國臺灣。
29.Where is the baggage claim?
29.請問行李提取處怎么走?
30.Which carousel is for flight TG 945?
30.請問TG945的行李提取處在哪里?
31.Excuse me, this is my bag.
31.借過一下,這是我的行李。
32.I can't find my bag.
32.我的行李不見了。
33.What does your bag look like?
33.你的行李是什么樣子?
34.It's a green suitcase with wheels.
34.我的行李是有輪子的綠色行李箱。
35.Where can I find a baggage trolley?
35.哪里有行李推車。
36.Where do I go through customs inspection?
36.我該從哪里通關?
37.Do you know which lines to follow?
37.你可以告訴我該走哪條通道嗎?
38.You can follow the red lines if you have anything to declare?
38.如果你有東西需要申報,請走紅色通道。
39.Can I fill in a new customs declaration form now?
39.我可以現在重新填一份海關申報單嗎?
40.Where should I pay the tax?
40.我應該在哪里繳稅。
41.Do you have anything to declare?
41.你有什么要申報的嗎?
42.God any tobacco, Spirits?
42.帶有香煙、烈酒嗎?
43.I have some cigarettes, just for my own use.
43.我?guī)в幸恍┫銦?,是自己要抽的?/p>
44.Please bring your luggage here for inspection.
44.請把行李帶過來檢查。
45.Please open this baggage.
45.請打開這個包。
46.Your luggage is exempted from examination.
46.你的行李可以不用檢查。
47.This is a gift for a friend.
47.這是要給朋友的禮物。
48.Must I pay duty on this.
48.我這個必須繳稅嗎?
49.Please show me your declaration form.
49.請給我看一下你的申報單。
50.You have only personal effects, don't you.
50.你只有私人用品嗎?