能否幫我轉告他:我想申請貴報社的校對員一職?
2. Would you care to speak to Mr. Brown who takesall the calls in his absence?
您愿意與布朗先生講話嗎?他不在時布朗負責接聽所有電話。
3.Can I leave a message for Mr. Smith?
我能留個口信給史密斯先生嗎?
4.Yes, please pass on to him the message that I want to apply for the job as a postal clerk inyour post office.
是的,請轉達我的意思:我想申請做你們郵局的郵政人員。
5.He is in the middle of something ;can I help you take a message?
他正忙,我能幫你轉告嗎?
6.Would you like to leave a message?
你愿意留個口信嗎?
7. I'll tell him that you called.
我會轉告他你來電話了。
8. Please tell him that I want to inquire about the position of translator checker.
請告訴他我想詢問一下翻譯校對一職的具體情況。
9. OK, I’ll tell him about that.
好的,我會轉告他的。
10.I will deliver the message for you.
我會幫你傳遞口信的。
Dialogue 1
對話 1
A: Hi, this is Tom Port. May I speak to Mr. Smith?
A: 你好,我是湯姆·史密斯先生。
B: Mr. Smith is not in his office. I am afraid he will not be back before 3 pm. would you care tospeak to Mr. Brown who takes all the calls in his absence?
B: 史密斯先生現(xiàn)在不在辦公室,恐怕他3點鐘以前不會回來。你愿意與布朗先生講話嗎?史密斯不在時布朗負責接聽所有來電。
A: No. Thanks. Can I leave a message for Mr. Smith?
A: 不了,謝謝。我能留個口信給史密斯先生嗎?
B: OK I'll tell him that vou called.
B: 好的。我轉告他你來電話了。
Dialogue 2
對話 2
A: Hello, this is Li Ning. Can I talk to your A: manager?
A: 你好,我是李寧。麻煩找一下您的經理。
B: Sorry, he has just gone out now. Can I take a messege for you?
B: 對不起,他剛出去。我能幫你留言嗎?
A: Yes. Would you please kindly tell him I want to apply for a proof-reader in your newspaper?
A: 好的。能否幫我轉告他:我想申請貴報社的校對員一職。
B: OK, I got it.
B: 好的,我知道了。