我的房子離這里太遠,能不能申請一套房子?
2.Do you have anything in particular that you wouldlike our firm to take into account?
你有什么特殊情況需要公司解決嗎?
3.Does your company provide accommodation?
貴公司提供住宿嗎?
4.Will I be assigned an apartment after many yearsof working in this company?
我在這里工作多年后,會分到房子嗎?
5.Would you like to live in the apartment of the company or rent outside?
你是愿意住公司提供的房子還是在外面另租?
6.I want to live in an apartment provided by our company.
我想住公司提供的住房。
7.We will offer you a room with one bedroom and a kitchen.
我們可以給你一間帶臥室和廚房的房子。
8.Despite the mushrooming buildings in the city, the supply of living space fails far short ofdemands.
盡管這個城市的房子越來越多,但還是遠遠無法滿足需求。
9.We can't afford to provide accommodation since we have more than 1000 employees here.
我們提供不了住宿,因為我們公司有1000多名員工。
10.It has two bedrooms,a large living room space and 狂 brand-new refrigerator.
公寓里有兩個臥室、一個大的客廳和一臺嶄新的冰箱。
Dialogue 1
對話 1
A: Do you have anything in particular that you would like our firm to take into account?
A:你有什么特殊情況需要公司解嗎?
B: Yes, my house is far away from here. May I ask for an apartment?
B:是的,我的房子離這里太遠, 能不能申請一套房子?
A: No problem. We will offer you a room with one bedroom and a kitchen..
A:沒間題,我們可以給你一間帶臥室和廚房的房子。
B: That's great. Thank you so much.
B:好的,非常感謝。
Dialogue 2
對話 2
A: Could I ask the company for the housing?.
A:能向公司請求解決住房嗎?
B: Yes but now we are fresh out of staff quarters.
B:是的,不過我們的職工宿舍剛剛住滿了。
A: How will you solve the problem?
A: 你們什么時候能解決這個問題呢?
B: The company will assign you housing subsidies at 400 yuan a month.
B:公司給你發(fā)每月 400 元的住房補貼。