"FOX IN CHARGE
小狐管理
Carmen, Dexter and Fox were on their way to school.
卡門,德克斯特和小狐走在去學校的路上。
"I'm going to be a pilot when I grow up," said Carmen.
“我長大了要當飛行員,”卡門說。
"I think I'll be a cowboy," said Dexter.
“我想當牛仔,”德克斯特說。
"What about you, Fox?" said Carmen.
“你呢,小狐?”卡門說。
"I'm going to be a teacher," said Fox.
“我當老師,”小狐說。
"You're not serious," said Carmen.
“說真的,”卡門說。
"It's an easy job," said Fox.
“當老師很輕松,”小狐說。
That morning Fox was in for a little surprise.
那天早晨小狐感到有點意外。
"I must be away for a few minutes," said Miss Moon.
“我得離開幾分鐘,”月亮老師說。
And I am putting Fox in charge.
這段時間里小狐將管理班級。