"Oh really?" said Mom.
“真的嗎?”媽媽說。
And Fox went across the street.
于是小狐穿過馬路。
"How nice of you, Fox," said Mrs. Ling.
“小狐你真好,”鈴太太說。
"Mom made me," said Fox.
“我媽媽讓我來的,”小狐說。
Mrs. Ling got into her car.
鈴太太鉆進汽車。
"I do hope they behave," she said.
“我真希望他們能乖乖的,”她說。
"I can handle them," said Fox. "They are just kids."
“我能管得住他們,”小狐說,“不就是一群小屁孩嘛。”
Mrs. Ling drove off.
鈴太太開車走了。
"Hot dog!" yelled the Ling kids. And they went wild.
“太棒啦!”孩子們?nèi)氯碌?。他們瘋玩起來?/p>
"Stop that!" cried Fox.
“停下來!”小狐大吼。
"Come down from there!" cried Fox.
“從那兒下來!”小狐大叫。
"Quit it!" cried Fox. "I don't have time for this!"
“別這樣!”小狐嚷嚷著,“我真的受不了這個!”