詠黃水仙花
robert herrick
羅伯特·哈里克
fair daffodils,we weep to see
美的黃水仙,凋謝的太快,
you haste away so soon;
我們感覺著悲哀;
as yet the early-rising sun
連早晨出來的太陽
has not attain'd his noon.
都還沒有上升到天蓋。
stay, stay,
停下來,停下來,
until the hasting day
等匆忙的日腳
has run
跑進
but to the even-song;
黃昏的木暮靄;
and,having pray'd together, we
在那時共同祈禱著,
will go with you along.
在回家的路上徘徊。
we have short time to stay, as you;
我們也只有短暫的停留,
we have as short a spring;
青春的易逝堪憂;
as quick a growth to meet decay,
我們方生也就方死,
as you,or anything.
和你們一樣,
we die,
一切都要罷休。
as your hours do,and dry
你們謝了,
away
我們也要往了,
like to the summer's rain,
如同夏雨之驟,
or as the pearls of morning's dew,
或如早上的露珠,
ne'er to be found again.
永無痕跡可求。