1.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
2.life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什么。
3.You talking'to me?
你在跟我說話嗎?
4.You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。
5.Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
6.Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什么!
7.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
8.Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
給我一杯威士忌,里面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。
9.We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎。
10.Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?
11.Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。
12.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。
13.I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!
14.I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
15.All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
16.As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
17.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
18.After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
19.It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
并不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。
20.I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。