1.You and I are like a half summer breeze, a meeting and a dream.
我與你恰似半夏風,一場相遇一場夢。
2.I had thought that the world of beauty to not words。
我也曾以為世界美到不像話。
3.I take all the stars to give you, but still feel that the stars in the morning are not as good as you.
我攜滿天星辰以贈你,仍覺滿天晨星不及你。
4.Since then, mountains and rivers are far away. On the way to Qinghuan, Tao Sheng takes a pillow to Qingyue and writes Chang'an.
此后此后山高水遠,路上清歡,道聲一枕清月執(zhí)筆長安。
5.One day, you will meet that person and accompany you to listen to every rain in your life.
總有一天,你會遇上那個人,陪著你傾聽人生中的每一次落雨。
6.Do not disturb the past,the rest of life only willing to laugh.
不為往事擾,余生只愿笑。
7.I love the world,because I believe someday the world can love me too.
我愛這個世界,因為我相信有一天世界也會愛我。
8.If things go against your wishes, please believe that God has another plan.
如果事與愿違,請一定相信是上天另有安排。
9.If the night is too hard, I will accompany you day and night upside down.
如果黑夜太難熬,我陪你日夜顛倒。
10.Love as drinking,if it light will be tasteless,but liquor burning throat.
相愛如飲酒,淡了無味,烈了傷喉。
11.May you smile when you hear my name.May you give me a hug when you see me.
愿你在聽見我的名字時,眉眼帶笑,愿你在見到我時,不管不顧給我個擁抱。
12.I sell dusks in the world just to collect the tenderness of the world to see you.
我在人間販賣黃昏,只為收集世間溫柔去見你。
13.In fact, it's not too late to meet.
其實,能遇見,就不算晚。
14.You are the fireworks that I watched all my life, but you can only copy in my memory.
你是我一生觀望的煙火,最后卻只能在記憶中臨摹。
15.I have a long way to go, rain and wind all the way to the stars and the moon.
我有我要趕去的遠方,風雨兼程披星戴月。
16.The very essence of romance is uncertainty.
浪漫的精髓就在于它充滿種種可能。
17.Alone on the peak, diamond cut diamond.
獨上巔峰,不如棋逢對手。
18.My favorite teenager hit the sky. He didn't intend to turn over the candle and light up the full twilight of my eyes.
我喜歡的少年打天上來,他無意掀翻燭火,點燃我雙眸盛滿的暮色。
19.Love does not dominate; it cultivates.
愛不是羈絆,而是成就。
20.I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes.
我喜歡漫天的星空,可是比起你的眼睛中的那兩顆,其他的星星變暗淡無光了。