Amazing party, right?Glad you thought of it.
派對很棒 對吧 多虧你啊
Well, are you having a good time?Do you have mycrystal?No.
你玩的開心嗎 拿到我的水晶沒 沒
Then I'm not having a good time.
那我就開心不起來
Where's my brother?Said he'd meet me here.
我弟弟呢 他說在這里碰頭
Buy you a...What are you doing here?
但你 你來這里做什么
Um, Lexi said that you came by And you--you seemed upset.
萊希說你來我家找過我 而且 你好像很不安
Right.The girl in the towel.The towel?
不錯 纏著浴巾的女孩 浴巾
Oh. No, no.no, no, no, no. Um.Not like that. No.
噢 不 不是 不是 不是那樣的
Uh, she's not exactly a girl. Lexi's Um, she's 350 years old.
她其實都算不上是個女孩 萊希 她有350歲了
You mean she's a.And she's my oldest friend.
你是說她是...她是我交情最老的朋友
Nothing romantic.Ever.Ok, well.She kept staring at me.
沒別的關(guān)系 從來都沒 好吧 她一直盯著我
It was weird.Well, you know, I've talked about you a lot, so.
很奇怪 要知道 我一直跟她提起你 所以
Guess she felt like she knew you.So why'd you come by?
我猜她覺得與你似曾相識 那你去找我做什么
I, uh--It was a mistake.Elena, talk to me.
我 是個錯誤 埃琳娜 跟我說吧
I can't.Stefan, I can't, and that's the problem.
不行 斯特凡 問題就是我不能跟你說
I'm keeping all these secrets from everyone.
我向所有人隱瞞一堆秘密
I can't even tell my best friend.Do you know how hard that is?
甚至不能告訴我最好的朋友 你知道那有多難嗎
It's like I need to talk to someone,
就像我想和別人訴說
But the only person I can talk to is you,And...
但我唯一能訴說的人只有...你 還有...