Ow. That hurts.Downside of my diet.Getting hitactually hurts.
真疼啊 我的食譜就這點不好 被撞一下真的會很疼
I'm impressed, Stefan.Fun with booze anddarts,Sentimental with football,And now starry night.
真了不起啊 斯特凡 一起喝酒 扔飛鏢 一起玩橄欖球 回憶過去 現(xiàn)在又一起看滿天星斗
What do you want, Stefan?It wasn't real, Damon.Our love for Katherine.
你到底想怎樣 斯特凡 那不是真的 達蒙 我是說我們對凱瑟琳的愛
Oh, god.She compelled us. We didn't have a choice.
天哪 是她強迫我們的 我們別無選擇
Took me years to sort that out,To truly understand what she did to us.
我花了很多年時間才真正明白 她對我們到底做了什么
Oh, no, Stefan.We are not take in that on tonight.
不 斯特凡 我們今晚不談這個
What do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你要凱瑟琳的水晶干什么
How do you know about that?Come on. You knew Elena would tell me.
你怎么知道的 得了吧 你知道埃琳娜會告訴我的
How did you know it was Katherine's?
你怎么知道那東西是凱瑟琳的
Emily gave it to her on her last night.
艾米莉在她死前的那個晚上給她的
I was with her. You weren't.I was the last one to see her, Damon.
當時我跟她在一起 而你沒有 我是最后一個見到她的人 達蒙
Now, what do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你到底要拿凱瑟琳的水晶干什么
She didn't tell you?We had other things on our mind.
她沒告訴你嗎 我們當時在考慮別的事情
I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it.
我可以毫不猶豫地把你的心臟挖出來
Yeah. I've heard that before.I have a bigger surprise, Stefan.I'm gonna bring her back.
是啊 這話你說過不止一次 我還有個更大的驚喜 斯特凡