So...how'd he rope you in?I'm not roped in. ActuallyI'm dating his...
他是怎么把你騙到手的 我沒被他騙到手 其實我在和他的...
Honey, if you are not roped, you're whipped.Eitherway, just enjoy the ride.Ok.
寶貝 不是被騙的話 心甘情愿就更慘了 不管怎樣 享受當下吧 好吧
So how did you two meet?College.You went to college?
那你們兩個是怎么認識的 在大學里 你上過大學
I've been on a college campus, yes.You went to college?when I was just a sweet, youngfreshman.
我上過大學 當然 大概20年前 我還是個年輕可愛的新生
I met this beautiful man.And I fell in love and then he told me about his little secret.
我遇到了這個帥哥 并愛上了他 他告訴了我他的小秘密
Made me love him even more.because you see I had a little secret of my own that I was dying toshare with somebody.
讓我更加無法自拔 因為我也有個小秘密 極度想找個人分享
She is a witch.You changed my world, you know.I rocked your world.
她是個女巫 你改變了我的世界 我讓你的世界豐富多彩
He's good in the sack, isnt' he?But mostly he's just a walkaway Joe So...
他床上功夫很贊 對吧 但大部分時候他就是個 負心漢 那么
what is it that you want?Oh my god. I am so sorry.
你到底有何貴干 天吶 實在是太抱歉了
There was this one book wedged between the other.And I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom.
那本書被另外一本卡住了 我一抽 書就掉下來了
Are you ok?Yeah, I'm fine.I'm Anna.I'm Jeremy.
你沒事吧 沒關(guān)系 我沒事 我叫安娜 我叫杰里米