Mrs. Fell is approaching.Thank you, Annabelle.Here'sa reference that he wrote about Emily.
費爾夫人來了 謝謝你 安娜貝拉 這一頁有提到艾米莉
The Fell family believed it should be I,Not them, whoprotected the witch's spell book.
費爾家族覺得該由我 而不是他們 來保護女巫的咒語書
But I feared she would haunt me from the here after.
但我害怕從此之后她會纏上我
They mocked my fear,but it was Giuseppe Salvatore who Is that your father?Yeah.
他們嘲笑我的恐懼 但是吉賽佩·塞爾瓦托 是你父親嗎 沒錯
It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear.
是吉賽佩·塞爾瓦托消除了我的恐懼
He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book.
他告訴我說他會保護好咒語書的秘密
He said he would carry it to his grave.Stefan.
他說他會將之帶進墳墓里 斯特凡
To what do I owe this pleasure?Did I interrupt your writing?
你能來 還真難得啊 我打擾到你寫東西了嗎
These are the dull musings of my troubled mind.A great mind.
我只不過是在胡思亂想罷了 睿智深思
Still. I will carry the real secrets with me to your grave.
盡管如此 我仍將死守秘密 帶進墳墓
And a full grave it will be.Now, speaking of troubled minds,What's on yours?
那將是個裝滿秘密的大墓啊 說到胡思亂想 你在想什么
I have concerns about your plan for the vampires.And why is that?
我有些擔心你的吸血鬼獵殺計劃 為什么
We are making the sumption that all vampires are as evil as they've been characterized,
我們都片面地認為 所有吸血鬼都如傳說中那樣邪惡
But what if that's not true?Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
但如果不是那樣的呢 你有證據(jù)嗎
Do you know of any vampires?No. No, of course not.
你認識吸血鬼嗎 不 不 當然不
But are we to take what others say at face value?You always taught us so differently.
但我們對此不能人云亦云吧 你總是教導我們從不同角度看問題