Woman:I better look for some candles.
我還是去找?guī)赘灎T吧
Byron:No, no. No, no, don't do that.
不 不用 不用 別找了
The power is gonna come back on.
趕緊來電啊
It has to. This was due yesterday.
必須的啊 昨天就截止了
Woman:What is it?
什么東西
Byron:Uh, jeez. It's a...
天啊 是...
It's a permission slip.
是家長同意書
My son is on a lacrosse trip,
我兒子要參加一個軍事夏令營
and I forgot to send in his permission slip.
我忘記提交家長同意書了
Ella always handled this stuff, and I...
這些事都是埃拉處理的 我...
I just forgot.
我完全忘了
I can't keep up.
總是忘這忘那的
Woman:Can you call the coach?
能給教練打電話嗎
Byron:Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, I'm not doing very well at this...
這些事 我都處理不好
This whole, uh, single-parent thing.
這些 又當?shù)之攱尩氖?/p>
Everything is just falling through the cracks.
真是事事不順
Woman:You've only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron.
拜倫 你才一個人過了幾星期而已
You should cut yourself some slack.
不要對自己苛求太多
Aria:Do you play?
你會彈吉他
Boy:Shh, it's a secret.
噓 要保密哦
Aria:Why?
為什么
Boy:My parents have this recurring nightmare
我老爸老媽一直
I'll bail on college and beg for quarters in the subway.
生怕我輟學(xué) 跑去地鐵站賣唱