How could she not remember anything?
她怎么會什么都不記得
She's totally out of it.
她醉得不省人事
She's still drunk.
她還醉著呢
You don't think that she had anything to do with this, do you?
這不會是她干的吧
No!
當然不是
She-- she can hardly stand.
她站都站不穩(wěn)
How did she get here?
那她怎么來這里的
Hann, hand me Em's phone.
漢 把艾米的手機給我
Em, you got a blocked call at eleven.
艾米 十一點你接到個屏蔽號碼的電話
Who was it? Do you remember who you talked to?
誰打來的 你記得跟誰通的電話嗎
Um...I think I remember leaving your house,
我只記得從你家出來
and the next thing I know you guys are calling me
接著就是你們給我打電話
and I'm here.
而我一個人在這里
What? That can't be right. What is it?
什么 這不可能 怎么了
It says that at midnight she got a call from my phone.
這里顯示午夜她接到我手機打出的電話
You were asleep, right?
你當時在睡覺 是吧
Oh, my god. Somebody called Emily from my phone.
天啊 有人用我的手機打給艾米麗
Somebody was in my house.
有人躲在我家里
You guys, this is a set-up.
各位 有人在陷害我們
What was that?
那是什么
We need to get out of here. Now.
我們快離開這里
Come on.
快點