One morning, there was a package in the hallway
一天早上 在我公寓外面的過道里
outside my apartment.
有一個包裹
The black swan dress was in it with a note
黑天鵝禮服就在包里 還有一張便條
telling me to wear it to the ball,
要我穿著它去參加舞會
or everyone would find out I was lying about the baby.
否則就把我沒懷孕的真相告訴別人
Why didn't you tell anyone?
你為什么不說出來
Who? You? Mom? Dad?
跟誰呢 你嗎 還是媽媽 或者爸爸
Garrett had just been arrested,
加勒特剛被捕
I was scared and now someone was blackmailing me.
我很害怕 而現在又有人脅迫我
So I put on the dress and I went to the ball.
因此我只有穿上禮服去參加舞會
Why were you talking to Jenna?
你為什么要和詹娜講話
The note said to distract Jenna at the ball.
便條上說要我在舞會上分散詹娜的注意力
But then I saw your friends and I-- I ran out.
但后來我看到你的朋友們 我就逃走了
Who would blackmail you?
誰會勒索你呢
I'm assuming it was Mona.
我覺得是夢娜
She was taken to Radley that night
她那晚被送到拉德利后
and I never got another note or a threat again.
我就再沒有收到任何便條或者威脅了
Now that this is all out in the open,
現在這一切都明了了
I'm hoping we can put this behind us.
希望我們能夠忘掉這些 舉目向前
I'm going upstairs. I need to lie down.
我上樓去了 我需要躺下來休息