Hey, you're back!
你回來了
Uh, yeah, actually this time I am looking for Emily.
這回我真的要找艾米麗了
I was trying to get in touch with my daughter,
我在找我女兒
and thought Emily might know where she is.
艾米麗應該知道她在哪
Just missed her. How'd the date go?
她剛走 約會進行得如何
Uh... it was fine.
還行
But there's not gonna be another one.
但不會約第二次了
We'll see.
不好說
Well... Tell you what,
那么
just so the night ends on a sweet note.
讓今晚在香甜的調調中結束吧
Here.
這些給你
We can't sell day-old pastry.
反正放了一天的糕點也賣不出去
You can't sell pastries to people my age at all.
糕點就不該賣給我這個年紀的人
What's wrong with your age?
你這個年紀有什么不好
Thank you. Um... and I will take these to go.
謝謝 那我要打包帶走
Your choice. You can stay, if you want.
怎樣都行 如果愿意你也可以留下
Mmm... aren't you closing?
你不是要打烊了嗎
Well, we close when I want to close.
關門時間由我決定
Ownership has its privileges.
擁有所有權就是這點好
You own this place?
你家店是你的
I'm Zack.
我是扎克
Apron fooled you, huh?
被圍裙給騙了是嗎